Assessment Registered Nurse
Location : Boston, MA
Job Type : Full-time
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Great opportunity for an experienced community Health Nurse who is looking to take those skills and experience to work for one of the top managed care plans in greater Boston area.
This is a full-time role, Monday-Friday. This is a remote position, work from home but must be based in MA.
Candidates MUST be fluent in Chinese.
The Assessment RN will conduct assessments for newly enrolled members who reside in Suffolk county. Full training with ongoing support and resources is provided.
Excellent pay rates. No weekends or holidays required.
Great benefits which include:
Health Care, Dental, and Vision Insurance
We offer flexible work options and better work-life balance opportunities.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 3-5 years current or recent Home Care RN experience managing a caseload of patients in their homes
- Familiarity of community resources available
- Ability to work independently and remotely with timelines and effective communication
- Understanding of insurance is desirable
- Mix of acute care and behavioral health experience is a plus