Location : Boston, MA
Job Type : Full-time
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Great opportunity for an experienced Community Health Nurse who is looking to take those skills and experience to work for one of the top managed care plans in greater Boston.
This is a full-time role, Monday-Friday.
Preferred candidates will have current or recent Medicare Certified agency Home Care RN Case Manager experience with a background in prior acute care experience.
The Assessment RN will conduct assessments for newly enrolled members who reside in Suffolk county. Full training with ongoing support and resources is provided.
Excellent pay rates. No weekends or holidays required.
Great benefits which include:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Health Insurance with HRA reimbursement
- Dental and Vision Insurance
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 3-5 years current or recent Home Care RN experience managing a caseload of patients in their homes
- Familiarity of community resources available
- Ability to work independently and remotely with timelines and effective communication
- Understanding of insurance is desirable
- Mix of acute care and behavioral health experience is a plus