CHN Health Care Group is growing!
Community Health Network, a division of CHN Health Care Group has been placing experienced Nurses in Home Care, Hospice, and Case Management for over 30 years. CHN Health Care Group was formed in January 2018 to continue to build on what was already a quality driven home care staffing platform and add additional lines of healthcare staffing and recruitment solutions.
Seeking experienced recruiters who share a passion and commitment to quality hires and placements while ensuring service delivery excellence in all that we do. While we continue to focus on home care staffing, seeking experience healthcare recruiters with MSP/VMS experience as we expand the scale and scope of placing high quality healthcare professionals in various community health settings and special projects.
Experience with placing healthcare professionals on travel assignments is highly desired.
This is a full-time position and working remotely is an option for the right candidates. Experience with interviewing, hiring, on-boarding, and account management preferred. Also should have good working knowledge of ATS/CRM, MSP/VMS, Microsoft Office, and recruiting metrics.
Key skills and experience required:
- Sourcing of healthcare professionals using job boards, internal database and social media
- Identify qualified candidates and conduct interviews determining qualifications for current or future needs
- Performing background investigations including resume review and reference checks
- Work with hiring team to identify matches for potential employment
- Build relationships with candidates that lead to a strong referral base
- Navigating the full cycle recruitment process to include interview-prep and closure
- Obtain required credentials and ensure compliance for on-boarding purposes
- Maintain current healthcare professionals on assignment with a consistent goal of promoting retention through an understanding of career and lifestyle interests.
- ATS use and familiarity with job posting and candidate sourcing
- Experience using Vendor Management Systems for candidate submissions
- Travel staffing experience preferred
- Excellent communication and follow through on all aspects of the recruitment cycle
- Identify new business and develop relationships where the opportunity exists
If you are enthusiastic, have a positive attitude, self-motivated and seek a challenge we'd like to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: In office or remote for qualified candidates