Location : Holliston, MA/Remote
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
CHN Health Care Group/Community Health Network is a growing staffing agency that focuses on providing experienced nurses and allied health professionals for the home care and hospital settings.
With over a 30 years of recognition for providing quality placements with the top home care & hospice agencies and major health systems throughout MA, it's a great opportunity to join a seasoned team and contribute to this mission.
We are seeking an experienced recruiter or sales professional who is able to source, screen, qualify, and interview healthcare professionals for temporary assignments. Knowledge of contract staffing, high volume staffing and/or the ability to develop business is preferred.
Requires current healthcare staffing recruiting experience for travel and local placements.
A culture of excellence while having fun is what you will find in our office. Being nimble with the ability to shift priorities is a constant. We welcome ideas and opportunities and encourage the entrepreneurial spirit.
There is the opportunity to work remotely full or partial week for the right candidate.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to source health care professional candidates using traditional and non-traditional methods
- Familiarity with social media recruiting, job postings, and groups
- Vendor Management System (VMS/MSP)experience highly desirable
- Exceptional communication skills, attention to detail and follow through
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfort level with technology and multimedia usage